The Hidden Australia Discovery That TERRIFIES Scientists Around The World!
Do not miss out on any information and watch the entire video!
The Hidden Australia Discovery That TERRIFIES
Scientists Around The World!
Are you ready to uncover a hidden secret lurking beneath the waters of Australia? Brace
yourself for some terrifying yet surprising discoveries that have sent shivers down the spines of
scientists worldwide. So, let’s dive into this video and unravel the spine-chilling truth that awaits
Here we begin!
Venomous Cone Snails
Cone snails, seemingly harmless with their vibrant shells, dwelling in the waters of the Great
Barrier Reef, possess neurotoxins so potent that their sting can be lethal to humans.
Comprising four protruding tubes, including eye stalks, a siphon for inhaling water and detecting
prey, a proboscis loaded with lethal harpoons, and a ribbon-like radula, cone snails are
formidable hunters. Under darkness, they entice their victims with their proboscis before
injecting paralyzing toxins and devouring their prey.
While cone snails can be deadly, they are not aggressive toward humans. Incidents typically
occur when divers handle them in deep reef waters. In fact, only one recorded fatality in
Australia, caused by the geography cone species, has been attributed to a cone snail.
Depending on their species ' preferences, these marine creatures inhabit various environments,
such as beneath stones, sand, rubble, and weeds.
Along the Australian coastline, they can be found from north Western Australia to southern
Queensland. Still, they are also widely distributed across the Indian and Pacific oceans, the
Caribbean, and the Red Sea.
In the heart of South Australia, a colossal figure stands tall on a remote plateau. Reaching a
staggering height of 4.2 kilometers (2.5 miles), this magnificent creation is known as the Maree
Man. Many believe it represents an Aboriginal hunter, and its sheer size makes it one of the
largest ground etchings in the world. However, the true identity of its creator and the purpose
behind it remain shrouded in mystery.
Subscribe now and turn all notifications on for more videos!
Stay tuned for the latest euphratesriver, earthdiscoveries, desert,
We talk in this video about: australia discoveries, terrifying discoveries australia, marree man, venomous cone snails, 1000 legs millipede, hybrid sharks, 80 years extinct, largest plant on earth, 4500 years old plant, auwo, auwo rediscovered, australia discovery, gympie gympie tree, horizontal falls, papua new guinea, australia, new guinea, australia 2023, sharks, scientists, discovery, terrifying discovery, geography, science, australia discovery 2023, space, australia documentary, hybrid shark, educational
Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us per email: email@example.com
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This video contains information not to be considered the truth, rather theories and information found on the internet or broadcasted by news outlets and journalists. Earth Discovery does not have the intent to slander or discredit any of the persons mentioned. Earth Discovery does not condone nor promotes the violent actions mentioned in this video, it is for educational purposes only.
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phone records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
#australia #australiascientists #australiafounds